Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Nadir Naim's Speech/Press Conference Gathering 7/07/2014 --- I, having been an independent political figure, in view of association with “The Voice of People” and recognizing the principle of political independence and respecting wisdom and selection in election ticket, during the second round of election campaign, believe that: Members of my election ticket, being practicing citizen of the country, with their own political free-will, and with expectation that they exercise utmost diligence and consult with the leadership of “The Voices of People” and take him into confidence, can join either of the two presidential candidates in a transparent manner. In light of the positive participation of the Afghan nation on the first round of the election that took place on 14 May 2014, I do not wish to have a vague opinion about endorsement by our election ticket or to obstruct their support for any of the two candidates as a core principle of democracy. --- I hope that these endorsements and alliances happen in the absence of favoritism, tribal hegemony, and opportunism and that this does not threaten the process of our new found democracy. -- I hope that the cadre of our team join the political campaign whose leadership and political leaders have correctly identified and incorporated into their manifesto human and economic resources of our country, which are key ingredients for a successful system. -- I hope that the second round of election results in people choosing an active leader, a man of proven practical prowess and with an efficient and capable team. --- I, as an independent citizen of this great nation, and having kept the tradition of my forefathers, will cast my vote to the candidate of my choice in accordance with precise understanding of the ongoing situation. Whomever, the Afghan nation chooses as the their leader in a transparent manner, shall have my full endorsement. - More, Nadir Naim, https://www.facebook.com/SardarNadirNaim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home