Tuesday, September 16, 2008

String of Deadly Metrolink Accidents in California, Corona and Chatsworth

anncg8 said...
"300 years from it's next scheduled stop.." ? WOW!

On a more serious note... I have been driving across railroad tracks when the gate just dropped on my car. Luckily the train that cued the gate was stopped or I would have been trapped on the tracks with an oncoming train! There was no warning; no lights, no bells, no slowly lowered gate, just a karate chop to my car. No one is safe! (I am sure this is why buses stop and listen before they proceed.) Be Careful peeps!
September 13, 2008 1:02 PM

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?id=6388548&section=news/local
String of Deadly Metrolink Accidents in California, Corona and Chatsworth
Click here: Metrolink train and car colide in Corona, one dead - Topix
Driver dies when Metrolink train hits car in Corona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home