Thursday, August 07, 2008

Naseer Fayyaz: Me and my family are in danger

And as you are aware of the developments in my case, the situation what I have been going through is intimidating me. I don’t feel safe and also I am concerned about my family. I am passing through a kind of fear right after my release. It seems any time any thing can happen to me and my family.

Seemingly it is possible that I might be attacked when I come to office from my home and when I go home from office. And the same case might happen with my family. They may be attacked at any time in my presence or in my absence. Therefore I request you to save me and my family members providing me and my family members with armed protection.

Regards,
Naseer Fayyaz Journalist- ATN
Kabul, Afghanistan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home